Lately I feel like God has been teaching me about love. I think I tend to be a judgmental person, but I have felt God speaking to me through different venues about what love looks like in my life. Or maybe more specifically, what love should look like in my life. Through messages at church, through leaders at youth group, through kids at youth group, through the people at my job...
It is hard to explain, but I feel God softening my heart and telling me to learn to see people through His eyes. At times when I start judging people or criticizing them, I sense God putting a specific prayer for that person(s) in my heart. I know I am not where I need to be yet--and it may be a lifelong process--but I thank God that he has not given up on me and is using simple things in my life to show me how he loves me so I can turn around and show others my Father's love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment